Signup and Rust support

I have a couple “genera” questions

1. Is there no possibility to sing-up with your email address? The sign up page has Github, Google and Hasura.

2. There seems to be many languages supported (to call the API) but interestingly not Rust?

Hey @omarabid, welcome! :wave:

1. Is there no possibility to sing-up with your email address? The sign up page has Github, Google and Hasura.

Currently it is not possible to sign up with your email address. Is this a blocker for you? If yes, do you mind sharing more details about your use case?

There seems to be many languages supported (to call the API) but interestingly not Rust?

We currently don’t have any official SDKs for interacting with the Neon API. There are, however, community-maintained SDKs that you can check out here: https://neon.tech/docs/reference/sdk

If you’re referring to this section

The code examples are making requests directly to the API. You would do the same if you were using Rust. These examples are autogenerated and unfortunately, Rust isn’t supported by our API docs provider:

Let me know if you have any other questions. Would love to help :smile:

Currently it is not possible to sign up with your email address. Is this a blocker for you? If yes, do you mind sharing more details about your use case?

Yes, I am not sure why it’s a good idea to have my Database account linked to another account.

The code examples are making requests directly to the API. You would do the same if you were using Rust.

I understand that. I just found it surprising that you supported many languages except Rust (which is what Neon is built with…)