P1001: Can't reach database server at `ep-polished-snow-a5m9bai3.us-east-2.aws.neon.tech`:`5432`

Just yesterday it was running but now suddenly it has crashed and is refusing to connect totally

Hi Tarun,

Did you figure this out? I can reach the hostname, and receive an authentication error.

Are you dealing with a firewall issue, or was it a temporary Neon issue?

yes it is kind of resolved… but this has happened two or three times already… one thing being common in all these that whenever i travel somewhere else ie i change my internet connection this happens… might be a coincidence also but hostname and everything is correct i had used neon dashboard and copied it from there itself… now i have shifted my project some other place and restarted the whole process and made the database again… the copy is somehow working… do you have any idea as to why this could be happnening so that i could avoid this in future? (the copy code is working fine for a while. (thank you for reply)

yes it is kind of resolved… but this has happened two or three times already… one thing being common in all these that whenever i travel somewhere else ie i change my internet connection this happens…

As in, if you’re in City A today you can connect OK. You travel to City B tomorrow and you can no longer connect until you return to City A?

now i have shifted my project some other place and restarted the whole process and made the database again… the copy is somehow working… do you have any idea as to why this could be happening

Can you elaborate. Is this a different issue from the previous connectivity? What do you mean by “copy is somehow working”?