Go SDK to manage Neon programmatically

Hey folks

I’d like to announce release of the Go SDK to facilitate programmatic Neon configuration. It supports all documented API v2 methods.

I’d more than happy to receive your feedback, or PR/github issue with proposals :wink:

References:

Thanks
Dmitry

3 Likes

Hey Dimitry,

This is awesome! I would love for us to chat and see how we can support this project :smile:

You can DM me on Twitter (my handle is thisismahmoud_) or reach out to me over email as well (mahmoud[at]neon[dot]tech)

1 Like

@Mahmoud Hey Mahmoud! Thanks a lot for the feedback. I definitely drop you an email :wink:

1 Like

Hey folks!

I’d like to announce that v0.2.0 of the SDK was released. The release addresses non-backwards compatible API changes. It is now fully aligned with the up-to-date API contract. Please update your dependencies.

Additionally, you can subscribe to the following resources to get notified about API specifications updates:

Enjoy your day!
Dmitry

1 Like

That’s super exciting! Thank you so much Dmitry :smile:

1 Like

Hey folks! The API spec appears to get updated quite often these days :smile: Although, it’s a backwards compatible change, the new SDK version v0.2.1 has been released to reflect the up-to-date API specs.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Hey folks! I’d like to announce release of the new SDK version v0.2.2. It addresses the issue caused by the workaround implemented to resolve the problems discussed here.

I’d like to thank Thomas and Koyeb for contibution.

Hey @Mahmoud! Could you please confirmed that the above mention Neon API issue was resolved? Thanks! For context, the API was returning 200 for non-existing objected.

Regards,
Dmitry

1 Like

Could you please confirmed that the above mention Neon API issue was resolved?

Just checked in with our engineering team. This issue is resolved

1 Like

Hey folks! I’d like to announce release of the new SDK version v0.3.0. It includes the most up-to-date API spec, improves security and simplifies the codebase by eliminating “bloated” interfaces. Please note that is’s a breaking change.

Regards,
Dmitry